Followers

Saturday 10 December 2011

As general as the Blog

Since this is my first post, possibly i may not be writing as good as i want to. However, i am sure, thanks to Madhu ( i fondly call him madhe ), i am sure i will improve with time.
So, i thought, what would be my first article, but it is very difficult to decide, since i dont have anything interesting to share with all of us, except philosophical musings and tech stuff(The latter, only facts). So i thought, let me share my experience at IITMadras so far. It may be boring, in case, you are welcome to inform me the same

I studied my intermediate +1 and +2 at Narayana junior college, S.R.Nagar, hyderabad. Now the immediate mindset of the viewer will be 'Bah,one more useless fellow from andhra pradesh'. Not your fault at all. But may be i am a little different. Never mind. I joined IITMadras with a wish to do electrical sciences. I have completed 3 semesters here and am happy. But i have inferred few things from my stay
1. If you want to get into IIT, you have to be a bit cranky and a lot lazy. Yep, you got that right. I feel all of us are some where eccentric, with varying degrees, from more than acceptable to far more away from tolerable! Laziness, yes, it is the driving force for most of invention. Let me give few examples from our daily life. Why is the mouse there for? since we are lazy to type things every time(if you are a user of ubuntu, you will realise that i may be wrong, since keyboard makes us lazy to touch the mouse). I myself am a very lazy bug. sometimes, i am too lazy to even fetch water from the kitchen and go thirsty all the while. I told my friend, laziness is good sometimes. He gave an awesome reply. 'When was the last time laziness was actually harmful'. So true.
2. Education is actually easier here(atleast so far). I feel everyone can write the exams event without even reading, except few course, which my colleagues reading this article must have already comprehended(yep, i am talking about ID and BT). It is our sheer recklessness that makes us lose marks(especially in my case).

I will stop here, but will be back if i get some awesome thought i can share with all of us.

No comments:

Post a Comment